I love Australia

>> Friday, January 14, 2011

Emma here with some Inspiration for our current challenge, which is to use the Australian colors of Red, Whitte and Blue or the Green and Gold. I have gone with the Red, White and Blue colors, although my red does look a little like washed out Salmon, but I promise I have used my R Copics, just the very light ones though! 

Sorry it's not a great Picture, but I have had to take it last night, so it was the best I could get!

I saw this great tutorial for this rustic flower the other day and I had to give it a go. I was pretty happy wth how it turned out


 Here are the Copics that I used!

Make sure to come back tomorrow for some more Challenge Inspiration!

2 comments:

Whimcees January 16, 2011 at 4:04 AM  

Hello !

The results are beautiful! Love the delicate coloring and layout!

Wishing you a good weekend!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Unknown January 17, 2011 at 11:37 AM  

This is sooooo cute, love the flower. Suzanne x

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP