A Bit of Green and Grey

>> Thursday, January 19, 2012

Good morning to all our Copic lovers out in blog land.

It's Mel B here again with another little bit of inspiration for you. I know I only posted here last week but we have had a small shuffle around with days so I have the pleasure of bringing you another one of my creations.

This months challenge is to use a new Colour Combination. There are so many great creations already being linked to this challenge and the Design Team are giving you some fantastic combinations daily. You don't have to make a card, your creation can be just a colouring or a bookmark or anything you like. As long as it fits in with the current challenge, and you use your Copic Markers.

It would be fantastic if people could also list which markers they use on their creations, or how their creation fits into the current challenge. I know I have seen some gorgeous combinations already but it is rather hard to pick the colours from photos.

This week I was inspired by a creation that I saw recently and thought I would get my Sweet Pea stamps out. I also wanted to make a card that had no pattern paper on it. I wanted to the card to be relatively simple.

I have used a light shade of yellow green which I don't normally use and I have teamed it up with neutral Grey's. I don't normally colour hair in Grey's so this is definitely a new thing for me but I am loving the way the entire image turned out.

I also added a cut little doily in green that I have had for so long and have just never got around to using it.

Copics Used:
G20, 94, 99.
YG 61, 63.
R01, 81, 83, 85, 89.
E50, 51.
C0, 00.
B01.
N1, 3, 4, 7.
Mint Spica.

If you are looking for that perfect stamp to colour check out the stamp section of the store. We also have plenty of Copic Markers and are sure to have the colour you need to make up your colour combination that you need.

You still have a couple of weeks to get your own creations linked to the challenge.

Thanks for joining in.

Mel B 

1 comments:

Kazza January 19, 2012 at 11:47 AM  

Mel this is absolutely gorgeous. You say the card is simple but I think stunning is a more accurate description. I love the green and grey together and this is a combo I would definitely not use so am going to cheat and do something with this at some stage. I just hope this inspires me to get back to crafting. Thanks for sharing. :-)

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP