One For The Boys

>> Thursday, May 10, 2012

Hello to all our Copic followers.

Firstly I would like to start off my post with announcing that I will be stepping down from my position on the Mad For Markers Design Team. It is with great sadness that I have to do this however with greater work commitments I am slowly running out of time to meet deadlines and I believe this is unfair to all involved. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the Design Team and would like to thank all the followers who have left lovely comments about my creations. It is so nice to see so many people following the inspiration we bring to you weekly. I wish the current Design Team all the best for the future and I will definitely be popping in from time to time and hopefully will find a little "me" time to complete a challenge here and there.

Now onto my Inspiration.
This week is the start of our new monthly challenge. This month it is all about the Men and Boys. We would like to see you use Masculine colours on your creations. Remember it doesn't have to be a card, it can be anything you like.

This week I have had the pleasure of colouring the very cute Boots. He was so nice to colour, all be it a little hard with all his wrinkles!!!!

Copics Used:
E70, 71, 74, 77, 79.
R81 (Just a little for his nose and ears)

Check out the Blog daily for lots of inspiration from the Design Team.

We also have a couple of great colouring events on our calender. Check out the Shop for all the details.

2nd June - Colour Day in Werribee, Melbourne
16th June - Project Class with Irina Blount from LaLa Land Crafts
21-23 September - Annual M4M Copic Colour Conference

Thanks for dropping bye, and don't forget to start colouring with those dark male colours....

Mel B
xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP