What A Hot Chick

>> Saturday, March 9, 2013

Did my title grab your attention, lol:)  This month the M4M Challenge is Easter, I hope you've been enjoying the Easter creations shared by the M4M DT so far.  Today I am sharing my first Easter creation with you.  The image is called Chirpy by Stampavie, isn't it so cute?

Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

I loved using bright Easter colours for this card.  Sometimes I pick my patterned paper and colour my image with matching colours, and other times I colour the image and then pick paper to match.  This time I coloured my image, and then chose paper to match.  I have an Easter greeting on the inside.

Copics Used:
Chick - Y11, Y15, R20, YR04, YR07
Egg - YG21, YG23, RV13, RV14, RV29
Bow - V05, V12, V15, V17
Sky - BG0000
Ground - W1, W3

Recipe:  Stampavie SS-Chirpy, PP-BoBunny Double Dot Wasabi Vintage, BoBunny Double Dot Kiwi Vintage, BoBunny Double Dot Passion Fruit Vintage & American Crafts Amy Tangerine Kristi's Craft, CTMH CS-White Daisy, CTMH SS-Say It In Style, Spellbinders Labels 15, Marvelous Squares & Decorative Labels 8, We R Memory Keepers TAB Punch, Foam Squares, Prima Crystal Sheet (rainbow).

Why not join us for the Easter Challenge this month!!
Deneen

3 comments:

Blankina March 10, 2013 at 1:29 AM  

Love this image..I have it too!! Guess I will have to use another image...Great colouring,

Hugs Blankina

Gretchen March 10, 2013 at 8:33 PM  

Wonderful Deneen. Such a beautifully coloured image.

Gretchen March 10, 2013 at 8:33 PM  

Blankina you can still use the same image. We can see your take on it.

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP