Last one for the Girls from me!

>> Tuesday, May 28, 2013

This is my last post as an Mad for Markers Challenge Blog Design Team member as I am looking for a change in scenery and I believe there will be a new direction here also that you should look out for!   I have had sooo fun and I have learnt heaps from the talented DT that I have been able to work with during my time on the DT.
  
Thanks for letting me be a part of it Sammi! 

So this challenge is still 'One for the Girls' and here is my card.

Copics Markers Used
Skin -  E000, E00, E51, E11
Clothes & Shoes- RV10, RV11, RV14, C3, C5
Apron -  BG15, BG11, BG01, YR07, YG06, Y06
  Hair - E40, E43, E44, E47
Feather - YG01, YG17, YG21

If you want to know anymore details about my card you are welcome to check out my blog here.
Please pop back to see what our other DT members have created

  Happy Crafting 
Sam xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP