Angel Pink

>> Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hello Copic fans,
Continuing with our current challenge "Non Traditional Christmas Colour's", I have decorated a Christmas card in my favourite colour....Pink!! I looooovvveee pink so much, I even had a pink wedding dress :o) Anyway here is my card.
I have used one of my new Christmas 2010 Magnolia images on my pink card, and white looking christmas trees are from a white branch I purchased from Spotlight and just pulled the tips off. I love it, as it looks like it is totally snow covered. Very cute.

Here is a close up of the Magnolia image. See the pic below to find out which Copic Marker's I have used to colour my cute image.

There is still some time to enter our "Non Traditional Christmas Colours" challenge, so get creating. And don't forget to stop by Mad for Marker's online store to purchase yourself a Copic Christmas pressie hehe!

Till next time happy colouring.
Cassandra

2 comments:

Unknown December 9, 2010 at 3:51 AM  

Oh my this is so pretty, love the pinks. Suzanne x

angelique (anlou) December 13, 2010 at 12:37 AM  

oh wow
this is so amazing
my favorite color is pink to
i just love the christmas trees
hugs angelique

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP