Hanging Heart

>> Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Hi Suzanne here, so that means it must be Wednesday.  Hope you are having a great week so far, not long till the weekend now.

As our challenge is Anything Goes I decided on a Hanging Heart, the Budgie stamp is designed by Jayne Mayhew, it is gorgeous, but I am a huge bird lover.


Coloured the bird using Copics B93, B95, B97, Y35, C7 E00 and for the branch E71 and E74.

If you want to see the whole project ( this is just a snippet) pop on over to my blog.

See you next time.
Cheers

2 comments:

Unknown December 15, 2010 at 9:40 AM  

This is absolutely gorgeous! Wow I just love everything!
Alicia xx

Unknown December 15, 2010 at 10:55 AM  

This is gorgeous Suzanne! Love everything about it! And sorry I think I got my wednesday confused lol. *hugz*

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP