Curly Roses

>> Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hi, Suzanne here, it's my day to show what I have created using my Copic Markers.

So today I thought I would do something a little different, no cards, or altered items, or boxes or anything like that.

I have created some of my very own roses and coloured using my Copic Markers.  I call these roses Curly Roses and they are my very own design.

Copics used to colour my roses are

RV32, RV34, BV13, BV17, E74, E77, G914 and G99.

If you want to know more head on over to my blog

If you need more Copics head on over to Sammi's store at Mad For Markers., but Sammi doesn't only have Copics, you will be very surprised what you find there.

Have a great rest of the week.

Hugs
Suzanne x

2 comments:

Maggie April 13, 2011 at 5:59 PM  

Oooh, gorgeous Suzanne:-)I was colouring some little bought roses with my copics the other
day:-)but I love love love your hand made ones! You can make them any colour to suit your LO or card which is just fab! I will only be buying or making white flowers from now on! Thanks for the tip:-)

Annette Bowes April 14, 2011 at 3:10 PM  

Gorgeous Suzanne, just love your handmade flowers, take careX:)

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP