A few days left

>> Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hi

Gosh, here it is Thursday already, these school holidays and long weekends really play havoc with my sense of time. We just had a five day weekend and now we are heading towards another three day weekend! Hey I'm not complaining, lol!

Being a Thursday it means it is my day to create and share a card with you for the current Mad For Markers challenge. This months challenge has been to use Copics in the YR, RV and BG colour families.

For my card I have used a Kenny K image "Download Diva"


This colour combo for this months challenge has been tricky for me. I have to be honest and say it is a bit out of my comfort zone. I don't actually own any BG's yet so I tried to get a bit creative and use a couple of different colours on her jeans to try to achieve a blue green colour.

The following Copics were used:

Skin - E000, E00, E11 and R20
Hair -E29, E27, E25 and E53
Eyes - B93 and Y11
Shirt  and Shoes - RV91,RV93. RV95, RV99, YR61, YR65, YR68, N1 and N3
Jeans - YG91, YG95 and B91

There are only a couple of days left for the current challenge to run but you still have time to link up your card to share with us.

Have a great day!!

Michelle :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP