As the Crow Flies release Day Blog hop!!

>> Monday, October 8, 2012

Good morning!! I hope you all had a great weekend!! How are you going for the Multiliner challenge?? Aren't the DT doing a fab job - We  Look forward to seeing what you do with your Multiliners :)

Today is a NEW release of As the Crow Flies Digis at Mad for Markers - YAY!

There are some very cute images!!! I've got one to share with you here.... A cute girl with a Pinwheel!! :D AND you might notice that I used a Multiliner to add some dots to her Pinwheel! See how simple this current challenge is??





"But... Sammi ... I don't have a Multiliner"... well leave a comment on all the hops in today's BLOG hop release and you might just be the lucky owner of a new Multiliner!!

Here (below) is the BLOG hop order so you can see all the gorgeous images our lovely designer Ardith has created!! And I'm so thrilled that Ardith is joining in today's hop too!!! :)

START - M4M Challenge blog - YOU ARE HERE!
Ardith
Jac
Sam 
Trace 
Melissa G 
Sammi 
Melissa O 
Alicia 
M4M Blog 

Thanks for hopping along today!!!
Sammi

6 comments:

She's a Color Queen October 8, 2012 at 10:42 AM  

Adorable image and the coloring is wonderful!

Amanda October 8, 2012 at 10:49 AM  

Cute image, can you tell me what pinks you used on the dress please, I can never get my pinks right. x Amanda

Unknown October 8, 2012 at 1:44 PM  

Fab idea Sammi with the dots on the pinwheel. Love the new image and colours are lovely...x

Unknown October 8, 2012 at 2:14 PM  

Now I am the proud owner of three of the new digi stamps...not much to convince me to purchase them...luv annie

Diana Fernandez October 9, 2012 at 2:25 PM  

Yeah! I would live to win a multiliner... Sigh I don't have one

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP