Copic multiliner

>> Thursday, October 11, 2012

Well I thought the Mad for Markers Challenge last month was a tricky one for me as I rarely colour with greens but I have to admit this month is a trickier one - the October Challenge is to use Copic Multiliners somewhere on your project. Up until a few weeks ago my copic multiliner had been sitting in a drawer unused.  I looked at some drawing books I have (because as you all know drawing is not a strength or skill I possess) I actually drew this I followed all the instructions and drew the shapes into the large grid (just like in primary and high school art class) and then I drew in the details and lines to join the shapes together. I then transfered this drawing to x-press it blending card and outlined it with my multiliner and coloured it with my copics. I am thinking of doing a water colour background and turning it into a book mark.

My apologies for the quality of the photograph it was late at night and the lighting was terrible. I can now see a few areas I need to touch up too :0
Copic Multiliner 0.3 and these copics were used
(all items are available at the Mad for Markers Store)
B0000, B000, B00, B02
RV000, RV00, RV02, RV04

It would be great if you could share your creation with us for this multiliner challenge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP