Anything Goes Challenge

>> Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Good morning Copic Lovers it is Bron here today to share with you my creation for our current challenge which is anything goes.

Being Christmas it was an obvious choice for me to make a christmas card.



The copics I used for my card are:

Reds- R46, R35
Greens- G17, G05 & G02
Blues B24, B05 & B00  
Brown - E19, E18, E17
Hair - E37, E35, E33
Skin - E00, E21, E11

I am looking forward to seeing all your gorgeous creations that I know you are going to make!

Thanks for stopping by today, dont fogret to drop in each day to check out the awseome creations that we have to share with you.

Hugs from Bron xo

2 comments:

Wirg's Creative World November 15, 2011 at 7:47 AM  

Oh that's so cute. I recently got myself a set of those very cute elves.

Leanne November 22, 2011 at 8:21 AM  

Gorgeous card Bron! Love them MIC elves. Seriously cute colors and love the papers & layout!

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP