A Creepy Monday

>> Monday, November 7, 2011

Hi all

Mel B here with another little bit of inspiration for you for our current challenge. This fortnight our challenge is to use your black and orange Copic markers on your creation. Once again remember you don't have to make a card. I have created a wall hanging to show you just how easy it is to create with your copic markers.


 My images are from Bugaboo digital images. I thought they were just perfect for what I was creating. I added some pattern papers and put it all onto a canvas which I painted.
 I think this spooky tree is just perfect.
Copics Used:
BV23, 25, 29.
YR 21, 23, 24.
YG93, 95, 97.
G94, 99.
E23, 25, 27, 50, 51, 71, 74, 77, 79.
W4, 5, 7, 9.

Remember to check out the Mad For Markers Store for all your copic Needs.
You still have a few days to get your creations linked to the site to be in the running for a great prize. remember you have to be in it to win. Also check back daily for some great creations from the wonderful DT.

Thanks for Dropping bye.

Mel B

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP