New Challenge - Anything Goes

>> Monday, November 14, 2011



Hi Copic Lovers,

Alicia here, to start us off on a fresh, new, fortnightly challenge:
Anything Goes.

I made this card for my cousin Caitlin who was sitting her HSC this term.
I wanted to let her know we were wishing her well and supporting her through her exams.

I used this cute little Some Odd Girl stamp called "Thinking Mae".
I purchased her through Sammi and you can buy her here.
The sentiment comes with the stamp.  Which I think is a great bargain for just $9.


She is fun and easy to colour.  Her hair is quite a simple style .

These are the Copics I used:

Purples: BV08, V17, V15
Skin: E00, E21, E11
Blacks: 100, C7, C5
Greens: G17, G05, Go2
Outline: C1


The papers were all out of my scrap drawer.  I added a lilac bow and some gems and glitter to finish it all off.

Are you going to join in our Anything Goes challenge this week?
No excuses really...link up a card or project you have made with Copics.
I cant wait to see what you create!

Alicia xx

5 comments:

Anonymous,  November 14, 2011 at 8:53 AM  

you guys have me loving those odd girl stamps!!!

Thankfully I have a card baking from an image I just coloured, so hope to take part!!!

Unknown November 14, 2011 at 9:24 PM  

I have to agree with you Annmaree. When I saw these stamps I was so keen to get them. They are cute, and fun. Can't wait to see your card : )
Alicia xx

Mary J November 15, 2011 at 5:28 AM  

totally gorgeous Alicia!! Got mine linked, now just have to remember to come back and VOTE!

Elaine aka Ellapu November 17, 2011 at 5:01 PM  

Sorry I put mine up twice the first entry does not link back to my card so the second one is the real entry....
Elaine

Unknown November 19, 2011 at 6:33 PM  

Thanks Mary...will be off to visit you and see your entry! Elaine, no worries about the double link up. Thanks for letting us know : )
Alicia xx

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP