Spica Pen Challenge

>> Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Good morning Copic Markers its Bron here this morning I am bringing you my card for the new challenge which is Spica Pens. We would like to see you use 3 spica pens on your creations.

I have actually only got a few spica pens so I was not able to use three different colours but I have used two colours in different ways. My biggest problem is that my photos would not pick up where I have used the spica pens, no matter which angle I took the phtoo from. There is one photo that you get an small idea of it on so I will show you and explain where I have used them!



 
Here is the up close shot and if you look at the pants you can see it in there. Also the fish is completely covered in clear spicia and I have also used it around the outside of the image. Sorry I could not get a photo for you that showed it.



 
I have used the following copics:

Fur - E79, E77 & E72 (rosy cheeks R20)
Pants - R46, R14
Hat & Scraf - YG99, YG95, YG93
Fish - G05, G00 & W3
Background - BG05, BG10 & BG000


For more information on my card please visit me here...

Now dont forget to drop by to Mad for Markers store for all your copic needs.

I enjoy looking at all your wonderful creations that you are going to make and enter!

Have a great day Bron xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP