Stamp Storage Box

>> Tuesday, June 26, 2012


It is the last week to get your entries in for our Off the page/Anything but a Card Challenge.  This week I decided use SOG ' Gwen in Bloom' to pretty up an old tissue box that I had my Some Odd Girl and La-La Land stamps in.


 Here she is on my shelf.

My lovely copics used.

If you want to know anymore details about my creation you are welcome to check out my blog here

Some Odd Girl Stamps and all the copics can be purchased at the Mad for Markers store.

Happy Crafting
Sam xx

Mad For Markers [home link]

1 comments:

Kasey ~ in Oz June 26, 2012 at 4:53 PM  

Sam this is totally gorgeous! What a great idea. I like the recycle aspect of your covered box.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP