Aussie Green and Gold (and a little orange)

>> Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hi Everyone,
 
Susan here with some cards to share for the

AUSTRALIAN THEMED CHALLENGE.
 
I immediately thought of using green and gold (yellow) and opened up my Flowers 4 set from My Favorite Things (for the first time!).
 
I actually made three cards using the same flower image.
 


 
 
Copics used:
Y00, Y11, Y15, Y19, YR68, G43, G46
 

Hope you are getting crafty to start the new year!
 
Happy Colouring!
~ Susan xxox

1 comments:

mmahessh January 10, 2013 at 4:39 PM  

Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I will definitely return. Plots for sale in Hyderabad
Plots for sale in Banjara Hills
Plots for sale in Jubilee Hills
Plots for sale in Manikonda
Plots for sale in Madhapur
Plots for sale in kondapur
Plots for sale in Gachibowli
Plots for sale in Kukatpally

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP