Sunset

>> Saturday, April 6, 2013

Hello, Deneen here to bring you my first Autumn themed post for the Mad 4 Markers Challenge.  I chose to do a sunset with yellows, oranges, and reds.

 Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"
I printed my image onto CS, cut it out using a Spellbinders die, and then coloured it using my Copics.  The image called Swingin' Silhouette I found at Free Vintage Digital Stamps.  The sunset is a super fast way to colour using your Copics.

Copics Used:  Y11, Y13, Y35, YR04, R14

Recipe:  Free Vinatage Digital Stamps-Swingin' Silhouette, CTMH SS-Childhood Portrait, PP-BoBunny Forever Fall 6x6 Collection, CTMH CS-White Daisy & Black, CTMH Ink-Black, Spellbinders-Marvelous Squares & Decorative Labels 8, Corner Rounder, Foam Squares, Copics.

Here is the Mad 4 Markers inspiration image for April's Autumn Challenge. 
You have until the end of April to link up your Autumn creation!
 
Enjoy,
Deneen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP