Waiting For Santa

>> Monday, November 22, 2010



Morning all Copic Lovers.




Today I have a very sweet girl to share with you all. We are continuing with our challenge this month of making a Christmas card with non traditional colours. I have gone waaaayyyy out of left feild and used orange and olive green.
I believe there is no reason why you can't make any colours into Christmas colours. I have also used some really basic papers to match my colour scheme rather than using Chrsitmas papers.
The stamp I have used is a gorgeous Penny Johnson stamp called Sweet Dreams.
I have found a little wreath which I have added some holly to and some hanging baubles.
I also added a beautiful Chrstmas Tree from Scrap Matts.
Copics;
Nightdress; YG91, YG93, YG95, YG99.
Stars; B12.
Moon; Y11.
Candle; YR0000, YR00, Gold Spica.
Skin; E00. E01.
Sash; YR14, YR16.
Hair; E35, E37, E47.
Make sure you checvk out my blog for some more photos. Also check the other Design Team members for some great inspiration for this wonderful challenge.
TFL
Mel B.

4 comments:

Anonymous,  November 22, 2010 at 10:58 AM  

this is great, love the tree!!!!

I have some non-traditional paper out, just gotta find an image to colour and match!

Sammi November 24, 2010 at 11:02 AM  

This is so beautiful Mel!!

Whimcees November 27, 2010 at 12:19 PM  

Hello!

This is a beautiful little card - love the colors!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP