Colourless Blender on Chipboard

>> Saturday, September 24, 2011


Hi Copic Lovers,

Alicia here.  I am sharing a card I made with some chipboard corners on it.
I dont often use my Colourless Blender, but I do like to use it when I colour chip board.
I coloured the chipboard in with RV29 and then went over some bits with the Colourless Blender.  It gives the colour more depth or interest I think.  This chipboard was very fine and dainty so I just used the Colourless Blender on the thicker parts.


This is a very easy and simple way to use the Colourless Blender.
Why not have a go and link up your card to our challenge this fortnight?
You still have a week to get in your entry.

Here is the completed card.  It is an engagement card for my brother-in-law and his girlfriend to give to their very close friends. They wanted to have a photo on the card to personalise it.  
Their engagement party is tonight.


Thanks for stopping by to have a look.
I hope you have a lovely weekend.

Alicia xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP