A Bit Of Spooky Fun!!!!!!

>> Monday, October 31, 2011

Hello to all our Copic lovers in Blog land........




Mel B here today with a new challenge for you. This fortnight I thought we would pay tribute to all our American followers out there. Even though I live in Australia I love the thought of Halloween. I remember as a little girl having a halloween party and visiting all our neighbours (who had already been pre warned by my mother) and going trick or treating.


So this challenge I would like to see you use your Orange and Black to create something. remember it doesn't have to be a card.




This month I have made a little Trick or Treat bag. I have used one of the cute new La La Land stamps.



I have teamed it up with some spooky papers and some cobwebs (cotton balls). I also used a Martha Stewart punch complete with it's own little bats.
How cute does this little bag look!!!!!!!

Copics Used;
YR12, 14, 21, 23, 24.
N0, 2, 3, 5, 7, 9.
G94, 99.
BV02, 04, 08.
E000, 00.

So why not give it a go this month. Let your spooky imagination run wild. The prize this month is a Guest Design Spot right here at Mad For Markers!!!!!!!

Check out the shop also, as of this month we have the cute little images used in the colouring books available as digital downloads, so now there is no excuse for not having enough images to colour.

Check back each day to see what the Design team come up with, I am sure there is going to be some fantastic creations!!!

Thanks for Dropping bye

Mel B
XXX

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP