Favourite Colour Combo - Khaki greens with Y28

>> Friday, October 14, 2011

We've been seeing lots of great Copic combinations this fortnight, hopefully you've been inspired...

My inspiration for you is the card I made for my hubby for our anniversary. I love playing around with khaki green tones...
Hair: E29, E59, E79 + E08 for her
For something different, this time I did skin with E50 and R000.
Clothes: YG63, G94, Y28, C3, B97
and of course the colourless blender marker (0), and a 0.3 multi-liner for the writing on his top. 

I often find myself using these greens and I enjoy contrasting them with Lionet Gold (y28)
Having recently acquired more Copics, I'm looking forward to possibly discovering some new favourites combos - If you're looking for a challenge why not try to colour some images using just the combinations listed by the Mad for Markers DT this fortnight - who knows, you might find a new favourite yourself.

If you need a marker or two to complete the combination, remember Mad for Markers is online and ready for your order.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP