April Showers - Cheeky Beach

>> Tuesday, April 17, 2012


It is the third week of the Mad for Markers April Showers Challenge.  This week I decided to cut the rubber on my Cheeky Beach stamp as we are still getting warm weather and I feel like being at the beach although I am sure it will be turning to showers by the end of the week!


Copic Colours
Skin - E11, E50, E51
Hair - E30, E31, E33, E35, E37
Bathers and flower- RV21, RV23, RV25, 0
 Ball - Y15, YR12, RV25, YG06, V12, V15 and V17


If you want to know anymore details about my card you are welcome to check out my blog here

Cheeky Beach and all your copics can be purchased at the Mad for Markers store.

Happy Crafting
Sam xx

1 comments:

Blankina April 17, 2012 at 8:48 PM  

Great card Samantha!! Love the drops too...
Also thinking about a card to enter the challenge..
Ciao Blankina

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP