Winner of Our April Showers Challenge

>> Sunday, May 6, 2012



Hi Copic Lovers,

Thank you to all our talented entrants in our April Showers Challenge.
Our lucky winner this month is Blankina!
With her gorgeous Greeting Farm image.
Blankina if you would like to email me I can send you your well-deserved Blinkie!

Here are our amazing entries for the April Showers Challenge...




Our new challenge begins tomorrow so come back here for more inspiration and a fresh new competition!  We love seeing your awesome work!  It is so inspiring to us and gets the colouring juices flowing!!

Alicia xx

1 comments:

Blankina May 6, 2012 at 5:50 PM  

Wow....It is my card on the photo!! I am soo happy, thanks for having chosen my card as winner.Your blog is very inspiring...as a COPIC starter I still have to learn a lot.
Have a crafty day and I will look out for the new challenge.
Hugs Blankina

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP