Ice Cream and Pickles

>> Saturday, November 17, 2012



Hi Blogging friends,

Another quick post here today for Mad for Markers using this Saturated Canary image available in Sammi's store here.

I went for a monotone card today using mainly Ys and YRs for the current challenge here.

Copics:
Ys: Y08, Y06, Y02, Y00
YRs: YR07, YR04, YR02, YR00

My cards are getting so much simpler now... I am not as big on embellishing as I used to be.  It could be to do with my de-cluttering of my craft room.  It is rather a slow process, but the more I get rid of, the more I want to get rid of and try to keep everything clean and neat.  I am so not naturally a neat person.  I have to work really hard at it.  Or, it could be to do with the fact that I dont like the embellishments I put on a card as much anymore...not too sure, are the trends changing?? Is washi tape replacing flowers?  I havent bought any washi tape yet, but I do want some!!

Anyway, to leave you on this rainy Saturday afternoon with a picture of our gorgeous boy helping himself to some Copics.  He LOVES them!!!


Thanks for stopping by,

Alicia xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP