The Great Gatsby

>> Thursday, February 28, 2013

My second card for the movie challenge is inspired by The Great Gatsby.  I vaguely remember reading the book or perhaps part of the book in college and I either didn't like it, didn't get it or was too busy hanging out with my friends to care about English books.  What I do like is the elegance of the era.  I remember discussing with my parents when we were looking through old photos of how men wore suits to birthday parties and women were in lovely party dresses...I love the notion of getting dressed up to celebrate a birthday.   


For my card I used:
Digital Stamp 1920's Kody from Some Odd Girl
Skin E000, E00, E11 and E93
Hair E31, E33, E35, E37.
Clothes C1, C2, C3, C5, C7, C9, BV0000, BV00, B0000, B000.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP