>> Tuesday, December 21, 2010


Goodmorning Copic Lovers,

This morning I have two little cards to share with you that I made quickly a few nights ago.  My auntie requested some birthday cards for girls so I quickly got to work and came up with these very simple ones.  The DP is Prima packaging, which I just love and I added some flowers, ribbons, lace and a simple sentiment.  I coloured in the fairy with Copics (of course)

Pinks: RV13, RV23, RV02
Skin: E21, E00
Hair: E33, E31, YR31


The second card I used a chipboard stem and Prima flowers to make a simple flower.  I coloured the chipboard in with a green copic marker (G14) and then inked the edges with Vintage Photo ink.  I inked the edges of the flower too so it has a distressed look as well.


Sometimes simple cards are nice...in fact I find myself steering more and more to making simple cards....hope you dont mind!

Thanks for popping by the Mad for Markers Blog.  I can see there are some gorgeous entries in the "Anything Goes" challenge...a perfect challenge for this time of year.

Good luck with your Christmas preparations!  If you havent picked out a pressie for yourself yet, why not head over to Sammi's store and spoil yourself!

Alicia xx

1 comments:

Karen December 21, 2010 at 9:49 AM  

I love simple cards too! I tend to steer towards them as well, and let the stamped/coloured image be the highlight. I love these two cards - simple, yet really pretty and feminine :-)

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP