Happy New Years Eve!!!!

>> Friday, December 31, 2010

Hi There, Emma here with some inspiration for our current challenge, 'Anything goes'. I hope that everyone has had a lovely Christmas and is ready to celebrate New Year Eve's tonight! This a card I made for a Party that my son went to a couple of months ago. I really struggle with boys cards, must be the lack of bling and bows and flowers....hehe!

Copic Colors Used:
Hair - E35, E37, E39, BG18, BG15, BG23, BG11
Jeans - B99, B97, B95, B93
Shoes - E44, E43, E41, E40
Top - Coo, C1



Well I hope that where ever you are tonight that you have a Fantastic night celebrating and that the New Year will bring you all that you hope for! Take it Easy and I'll see you next year!

2 comments:

Shirley-Anne December 31, 2010 at 10:32 AM  

It is a great boys card . Love the ruffled ...{ messy} ribbon attatched with staples . Now please , do you have rules for your challenge ? Or is it really anything goes?
I have entered with a card but Michelle has advised me that you need to use markers
somewhere on the entry . If this is so please remove my entry and I will try again asap.

Kelvin & Melissa January 3, 2011 at 2:45 PM  

this is great. I love the way you have done the ribbon.

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP