Happy New Year To All

>> Monday, January 3, 2011

Hello to all our followers and a huge

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I hope the Christmas rush was bearable. Well as I type this I am sitting at home, flodded in, or out....... Not sure which one. I live on a property outside of Rockhampton and I am sure most of you have seen the deluge on the news. Myself and my family are all fine, although we are unable to get into town so are relying on the supplies we have in the freezers. I suppose that's what you get for living on a property.

I hope that everyone is staying as dry as they possible can and Please take it easy on the roads.

Now down to business......... In keeping with the :Anything Goes" theme I have decided to have a go at a card with a flower on it. I don't normally make cards with flowers on them, well coloured ones anyway so this was a bit of a challenge for me. I have used a wood mounted stamp I had and have added some gorgeous Magnolia butterflies. I have used a beautiful Martha Stewart punch to make the fence at the bottom and I coloured it with some Walnut ink.




Make sure you have a look at some of the awesome entries we already have for this challenge and check out the other Design Team blogs for some great inspiration.

Copics;

Flower; R81, R83, R85, R89.
Butterflies; YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97.

Images;
Flower; Wood mounted unknown designer.
Butterflies; Magnolia.


Thanks for having a look today, be sure to check out all the other great creations on our blog.
Mel B
XXX

1 comments:

Silke Ledlow January 5, 2011 at 12:51 AM  

Beautiful card Mel! Thank you for an open challenge! Happy New Year to you! Hugs~S~

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP