Magnolia Goodness & Copic Love

>> Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hello Crafter's,

Today is Wednesday and my turn to share my latest Copic Creation with you all! As you are aware the current challenge at Mad for Marker's is "Anything Goes"! How easy is that??? But, you only have a few more days to enter this fun challenge, so be quick!
Here is my latest card:


I have used a Magnolia stamp and some Basic Grey patterned paper's that are distressed with some Tim Holtz Ink-Walnut Stain. Sorry about the angle of the photo, but I took this photo at night and wanted you to be able to see the Irridescent Gold Glimmerist I used on the card.


I have used the following Copic's to colour the stamped Magnolia Image:

Face/Skin: E000,00,11,R20
Hair: E25,29,50
Dress/Socks:W0,01,03,Y26
and ofcourse the blender pen.
 
Remember to head to Mad for Marker's online store for your Copic goodies! And also check out info on a Copic Colour Conference in October this year!! So exciting!!Click HERE for more info! Thanks for visiting and I can't wait to see what creation's you come up with!
Thanks
Cassandra xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP