Red,White and Blue

>> Thursday, January 20, 2011

No Way!! Thursday again?! And its the third week of January already!

This is not good news for me, only 4 more sleeps until my youngest starts big school. Oh I am so not ready for this!

Moving right along, before I have to break out the tissues, lol. I have a card to share with you today for the current Mad For Markers challenge, which is a colour combo to use either Red, White and Blue or Green and Gold.

For my card I have used Kenny K's digi image "Skateboard".


I really wanted this image to be 3D and pop off the page so I printed it twice and cut out the boy and the skateboard separately and stuck them on the the first image with some 3D tape. I tried to take a photo of it for you but it's a bit hard to see.


I even managed to decorate the inside of the card this time too.


Copics used to colour this image were:

Skin - E00, E000, E1 ,R20 and R22
Clothes, helmet and skate board - B21, B24, B26, B28, R24, R27,R29, C1, C3, C5, N0, N1 and N3

I used my red Spica pen to colour the red star on the front and the ones inside of the card.

You still have time to submit your project to our current challenge so come on, show us what you got!!


Head on over to the Mad For Markers Challenge Blog to get your daily dose of inspiration and to link up your creation. I can't wait to see it!!

For all your Copic and related supplies head on over to Mad For Markers online store.

Mad For Markers post to Australia and New Zealand and stock a large range of Copic Markers, Blending Card, Masking Paper etc.

You can also check out the store blog and challenge blog for tips, tutorials and inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by

Michelle :-)

1 comments:

Unknown January 22, 2011 at 12:25 PM  

This is such a fun card, I love it, actually my grandsons would love it too. Suzanne x

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP