Australian Colours - Red, Blue and White

>> Tuesday, January 18, 2011


Hi Copic Lovers,
I am having another go at the Red, Blue and White theme we have happening here at the moment. I went with this Kenny K image because they are really motivating me to "colour" at the moment.  I am down to my last scraps of red and need to buy more red card asap.  I kept the sketch simple and uncluttered so the image can really stand out.

I coloured with the following Copics:

Skin: E21, E00, R20
Hair:E47, E37, E35, E31
Reds: R59, R27, R85
Blues: B29, B24, B05
Greys: C-1, C-3, C-5
Outline: BG10


I actually love using this colour scheme.  Everything comes out so bright and fresh.
Why dont you play along?
Link up your creations in the sidebar.
Happy Colouring,
Alicia xx

1 comments:

Unknown January 20, 2011 at 6:58 AM  

Oh Wow, love the vibrancy, just pops of the screen. Hugs Suzanne

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP