The Good Life

>> Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hi,Happy Australia Day. It also must be Wednesday, cause it's Suzanne here and today is my day to show you a little something created using Copics. Now I will tell you there is not alot of colouring to my card, but there is colouring and I certainly have used my Copics, I mean really why would I use anything else.

I decided on a scene card to show you today.


Copics used Y38, Y35, YG97 (pine trees), YG 95 and YG93. I have used 3 collections of stamps to create this card, check out the deets at my blog.

Thanks for stopping in, oh don't forget to enter your creation in our current challenge, you still have time.

Cheers
Suzanne x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP