Crazy, Crazy, Crazy

>> Monday, January 31, 2011

Hello Copic Lovers out in Blog Land...........

Well as another Monday rolls around so does a new challenge here at M4M. With all of this terrible weather around I feel like I am going crazy at the moment. Mother Nature definitely has it in for us here in Queensland. I am not sure what we did to upset her but I suppose what doesn't break us will only make us stronger!!!!!

So for a crazy challenge we are doing crazy hair colour.


I have chosen this Gorgeous digital image from The Greeting Farm. I went a little crazy over the weekend with digital images, and I must say I found some beauties!!! I thought what crazier colour than Purple.





Copics Used:
Hair: BV01, BV02, BV04.
Dress: BG15, BG49.
Wings: Y02, Y11.
Flower: YR14, YR16, YR68.
Skin: E00, E02.
Lips: E93.
Eyes: B12.



Why don't you get some of your crazy colours out and give this great challenge a go. You have heaps of time to have a play. If you need some more crazy colours make sure you check out the Mad For Markers Online Store. http://www.madformarkers.com.au/catalog/

Let's see what Crazy colours we can all come up with. If you are lacking a little inspiration at such a morbid time make sure you check back each day for some great creations from the wonderful Design Team.

Thanks For Dropping Bye

Mel B

2 comments:

Anonymous,  January 31, 2011 at 11:28 AM  

oooh interesting, never tried crazy hair colours before, nice chance to try!!!

Unknown February 3, 2011 at 6:46 PM  

Fab card, love the colours. Hugs

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP