Super Ian to the Rescue!

>> Friday, January 28, 2011

Well it's Friday again, which means it's my turn to share some inspiration for our current challenge, which is to use Red, White and Blue. I hope everyone had a Great Australia Day and enjoyed all things that make our country AMAZING! We took the kids out for lunch and then headed down to the beach where the kids played on the sand and the older two even went for a swim! A great way to spend the day!

Ok, so onto my card,  I needed a card for my Nephew's birthday next week, so I thought these colors would be perfect with Super Ian!


Copic Colors Used:

Hair - E79, E37, E35, E31
Clothes - R59, R29, R27, R24, B99, B97, B95, B93, YR20, YR21
Skin - R02, R01, R000
Background - B00, B000, 0

You have until tomorrow to get your entry into this months challenge as we are start a new challenge on Monday!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP