>> Tuesday, December 7, 2010


Hi Copic Lovers,

I have a set of Christmas cards to share today...I used these gorgeous digi images by SJ's Little Musings...they are called Italic Angels and I chose the non-traditional colours Orange and Blue. I don't think we see this colour combo very often on Chrissie cards Lol!

I have taken individual photos of the cards so you can get a closer look...







I used the following Copic Markers:

Blues: B02, B12, B00, BG01
Oranges: YR02, YR16, YR68
Browns for Hair:E47, E37, E35, E31
Skin: E21, E00, R20
Halo: Y28
Outline: BG10

Head on over to Sammi's store at M4M and sign up for the Copic Classes, or have a browse through her beautiful products...you won't be disappointed.

Thanks for stopping by,

Alicia xx

1 comments:

Unknown December 9, 2010 at 3:51 AM  

Boy you have been very busy, love this set, fab colour combo too. Suzanne x

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP