Ballet Lesson

>> Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hi

So glad you dropped by today.

Hope you have all been having a pleasant week. Mine has been pretty good, but it will get a whole lot better around 3pm today when I pick the boys up from school and we head in to a three day weekend!

But before that I want to show you my card today.

Mad For Markers current challenge still has a couple of days to go and I hope to inspire you to join in the fun.

For my card I have used one of my very own images called "Ballet Lesson" available over at my new digi store




Copic Markers used

Skin - E000, E00, E11, E21 and R20
Tutu - R81, R83 and R85
Hair - Y21, Y23, Y26 and Y28


There have been some really fabulous entries submitted so far and the Design Team have been working hard to create some beautiful cards to inspire you.

We look forward to seeing your pretty PINK and YELLOW creation.

For all your Copic and related supplies head on over to Mad For Markers online store.
Mad For Markers post to Australia and New Zealand and stock a large range of Copic Markers, Blending Card, Masking Paper etc.
You can also check out the store blog and challenge blog for tips, tutorials and inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by today

Michelle :o)

1 comments:

Chris July 24, 2011 at 2:37 AM  

This card is gorgeous! You are so talented Michelle. Love the ballerina digi and how you colored her. I just love this card!

Chris (Craft e Mama)

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP