Lots of Red Hair!

>> Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Hi All...Susan here with my Wednesday post and I have lots to show today so I will get right down to it. I have four (yes, you read correctly... FOUR!) cards to share with you today, each using a different combination of Copic markers to create red hair for our current  RED HAIR challenge.

The first card uses the Some Odd Girl stamp Dancin Mae.

Her hair is coloured in using E51, E11, YR14 and E07.


Here is Twirl Anya that I have coloured in three ways. The Copics used for the hair are written beside each image.

Here are the three cards that I have made using the Twirl Anya stamp from The Greeting Farm. This stamp is available now at the Mad for Markers store. Just click on the link!

Hair coloured using: E51, E15, E08 and E09.

Hair coloured using: E00, E11, YR14 and E08.

Hair coloured using: YR00, YR02, YR04, YR07, YR14 and R08.


For more details on these cards please check out my blog. This post is long enough without all the card details as well! LOL!  :o)

Don't forget to check out the wonderful creations from the talented M4M Design Team (links in the sidebar!) and remember you MUST use COPIC markers on your creation to enter our challenge!

You can stop by the Mad for Markers Online Store for all of your Copic markers and X-Press It Blending Card supplies!

Hope you enjoyed my creations.
Have a great day!
~ Susan xxox

1 comments:

Philippa Petty July 6, 2011 at 5:21 PM  

Wow Susan thanks for all the different red hair options. I have most of these colours so will give these combo's a go.

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP