Better Late Than Never!!!!!

>> Monday, July 18, 2011


Good Evening Copic Lovers,



Firstly I would like to apologise for my late post, I have had one of those days where it doesn't rain, it pours!!!!!!!!!



We are carrying on with our current challenge here on the challenge blog which is to colour with Pink and Yellow. These two colours always look great together. They are also really easy to use and most people have these colours in their collections.



I wanted to show you just how easy it is to use your Copic Markers. I know a lot of people get really worried when they see some of the work out in blog land that has been coloured with Copic Markers and think there is no way they could colour like that. I also know shading and lighting is really hard to master.




Today I have coloured a flower stamp which I stamped three times, I then layered the flower onto each other. I did use a little bit of shading but it is a little hard to see in the photo. My card was a pre bought one that was already embossed with the frame and flowers so I just went over some of the flowers with a little bit of colour.




I then punched some little flowers out of blending card and coloured then with just one colour Y32. I then coloured little white pearls with Y35 and added to the centre of the flowers to give a little bit of contrast.

I did this to show you just how easy it is to colour with your Copic Markers and make your card look nice. You don't have to go to all the effort of sitting for 3 hours colouring an image. Even just a little bit of colour will make your flowers stand out.


Copics Used:

R20, R21, R22.

Y32, Y35.


Remember no matter how you colour of what you colour it is all up to you. If you like it, then it is PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!


You still have 4 days to get your Pink and Yellow creations linked to our blog. We are loving seeing all the different creations. Remember this time around the voting will be a little different You never know, you could be the lucky winner!!!!!!!!!!!


Thanks for stopping bye and check back every day for some great inspiration!


Mel B

1 comments:

Unknown July 19, 2011 at 6:28 PM  

This is so pretty Mel, and that flower is just gorgeous.
Alicia xx

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP