Anything Goes

>> Friday, November 18, 2011

Hi Everyone,
As you know the new challenge is ........Anything Goes.
I must admit that it is fantastic to see so many entries so far.
Please don't hesitate to join in the fun as there is still plenty of time.

I started to colour the image at the Penrith Paper crafts Festival a couple of weeks ago & decided to use it.
The image needed a matching background so I had a play with my reinkers & this is what I came up with. I hope it inspires you to have a play with the Copic Reinkers.

Copics Used:
T0 to T10
RV00
BGO00, BG01, BG02, BG05
YR02, YR04, YR07
Clear Spica

Background: Reinkers BG01, BG02, BG05, BG07

Others:
Crackle Paint - Rock Candy
Kaisercraft Letter stickers


Don't forget to stop by the Mad for Markers Online Store for all your copic needs.
Mad For Markers is participating in the 'Rewards System' to help celebrate 20 years of Copics in Australia.

Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP