Guest Designer - Heidy Blom

>> Tuesday, November 8, 2011


Hi Copic Lovers,

Heidy Blom is our fabulous Guest Designer for this challenge and I just LOVE her card! 

Heidy has used a saturated canary image called Ragdoll witch.  
Her papers are My Mind's Eye, Mischievous.  

The Copic Colours she has used  for the image are:

Dress and hat 100 W7 W5 BV8/YR16 Y38
Skin E00 E11 E21
Broomstick E49 E57 E31 E33 E35 Y38
and for blending 0
 
I just love the detail Heidy has coloured her dress in with.  Those ruffles look amazing and very three-dimensional.  Why not pop on over to Heidy's blog and pay her a visit!!

Thank you so much Heidy for being our Guest Designer this fortnight.

Alicia xx

1 comments:

heidy November 8, 2011 at 9:18 AM  

Thanks for this oportunity girls!
And I love creation my card for this challenge
Hugs Heidy

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP