Orange and Black "Spooky" Bookmark

>> Saturday, November 5, 2011


Hi Copic Lovers,

I have made a bookmark for our Orange and Black challenge this week.
I made this for a little girl I tutor who went trick or treating on Halloween and dressed up as a witch.  I used scraps for this little project and some alphabet stickers and my white gel pen for some faux stitching.  I coloured it with:

Blacks: 100, C-7, C-5
Oranges: YR07, YR04, Y38
Hair: E29, E08, R27, YR16
Skin: E00, E21, E11, E04
Eyes: G17, G05, G02
Lips: R59, R46
Stick: E29, E37


 Sammi and her M4M store is at the Penrith Papercrafts Festival Show this weekend so pop on over if you live locally and stock up on Copics and Stamps.  Don't forget Sammi's Marker Mob are also available now as digis for great colouring practice.  Head on over here to check them out.

We hope to see lots of great entries this fortnight in our Orange and Black challenge...as long as you colour your project with orange and black copics you can link it up!

I hope to see you play along.
Have a great weekend,

Alicia xx





0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP