An Aussie Christmas Challenge

>> Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Not just any Christmas challenge though, it's an Aussie Christmas!  Here in the southern Hemisphere, we don't get snow or cold in December, so we don't want to see cold weather on your Christmas cards, no snow, no snowflakes, no frosty scenes.

Here is another one in the making from me.  Sorry life just seems to be getting in the way around here.

That still leaves lots of sparkle and glitter and bright Christmassy colours.  I've used Christmas Present Luka and he's coloured with my beloved copic markers.  I've used Ranger Ice stickles on his santa hat, it has a lovely shine and shimmer without being too glittery.

Here is a shot of the colours used for Luka.


I hope you find time to colour up an Aussie Christmas entry and join us for this month's challenge.  Don't forget, Sammi has gift vouchers just perfect for your family to get you for Christmas so you can add to your copic addiction ummm I mean collection.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Paisley Wings & Crafty Things

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP