Christmas Angel

>> Thursday, December 20, 2012

Today I am sharing with you the front cover of my December Daily, if you haven't heard of December Daily here is some information about it here and here. There is heaps of stuff on Pinterest and the net too. If you look inside my December Daily you would see nothing nothing at all, but I have taken photos and jotted down notes for each day. Which I am sure counts.


I have of course used another one of Krista Smith's Christmas images - Christmas Angel available at Saturated Canary. She has been coloured with these copics
Hair - E53, E51, E50
Skin - E11, E00, E000, E93
Dress R29, R27, R24, R20, YG06, YG03, YG00.
Shoes C9, C7, C5, C3
Grey bauble C3, C2, C1
Shadows BV00, BV000
Gold spica
 
There is still time to enter in the Mad for Markers Christmas Challenge.
Merry Christmas
Gretchen
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP