A big Hello and a new colour combo!

>> Thursday, January 26, 2012

Firstly, I would like to say Hello to all of you out there in blog world. My name it Tara And today is my first post for Mad for Markers....so please bare with me!
I love bright colours and especially blues and greens, so i thought, with this challenge a new colour combo,why not do the complete opposite and go for black and grey! you cannot get more of a different colour combo that that for me! So i Decided to scrap my daughters latest fancy dress outfit and use TGF CC Wednesday. (ed. Wednesday is currently winging her way from the US to Mad for Markers - she should be here soon!!)
I tried to colour her in only C colours and black(100) but i had to give a little colour to her face.
I also used several Fiskars border punches and i made up the photo frames on the PC and cut them out.



Here are the colours I used to colour Wednesday.


I did use AtYouSpica in silver and clear on the stamp as well. and a Copic multiliner to give Wednesdays hair more definition.

Make sure you check out the Design teams other great creations for this challenge and If you require any of the above markers or a stamp or two you can find all you need at the Mad for Markers Online Store.

And lastly....Don't forget to have a go and enter the challenge on the right sidebar!

Tara :)

1 comments:

CG January 26, 2012 at 9:37 AM  

What a FANTASTIC Wednesday! And your colored stamp is cute too LOL! This is so wonderful.

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP