New Colour Combination

>> Friday, January 6, 2012

Hi Everyone,
Welcome to our new Challenge
........ New Colour Combination.

There is one Colour Family that I do not use and that is the 'V' Family. So what a great time to start using it. I must admit that I was completely scared to have to use them but I am quite surprised with how it turned out & will admit now that I like it.
I hope that you can draw some inspiration from it & step out of your comfort zone just like I did.

Copics Used:
E0000, E000, E00, RV00
V04, V06, V09
E40, E41, E42, E43, E44
YG46, YG61, YG63
Background Cardstock: V09

For further details of what I used click here.


You still have until the end of the month to enter this challenge. We would love to see what you create but don't forget you MUST use COPIC markers in your creation!

Mad For Markers [home link]

Don't forget to stop by the Mad for Markers Online Store for all your copic needs.

Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP