Try and New Colour Combo Challenge

>> Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Good morning copic fans.....It is Bron here with you today. I am hoping that you have all had a beautiful Christmas followed by a fantastic New Years.

To follow the theme of a New year we thought why not try a New colour Combo!

When I first started making my card I thought I would try some of my purples as they are my least favorite to use....Anyhow after making my card (which I always do first) I realised that although I have used purple patterned paper it is not that prominent but the peachy/pink is. So off I went scribbling away with my pinks and this is the combination I have some up with. R14, R22, R43, R11 & R00.....And here is what it looks like!






The photos are a little dark but it is so hot here in Melbourne that it is just too bright to get a photo outside without it distorting it. Hopefully the second picture gives you a better idea of the colour although saying that it is still a bit pinker in real life.


So here are the copics that I used:

Dress: - R14, R22, R43, R11 & R00
Apron: W7, W5, W3, W1, Roo, YG93
Top: YG99, YG95, YG93, YG91
Hair: E19. E99, E97, Y21
Basket: E77, E19 & Y21

We are looking forward to seeing all your gorgeous creations. Don't forget you have a month now to get entries in.

Thanks for looking.

Hugs Bron xxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP