Green Colour Combination using Blush Babette

>> Saturday, January 21, 2012


Hi Copic Lovers,

Happy Saturday to you all!!
To celebrate the weekend I am sharing another Blush Babette card.  This time I have used some green Copics.  I dont often colour with green.  But I do really like the colour.

The Green Copics I used are:
YG03, YG23, YG00
For her hair I used:
E35, E31, YR20
For her skin I used:
E11, E00, R20

You can purchase this stamp at the M4M store here.

Mad For Markers [home link]

I have photographed a tutorial for how I coloured her so stay tuned for the tutorial to be blogged soon!


I followed a sketch over at the Farm Fresh Challenge blog. Hop on over to my blog for all the details and to enter my new Valentines candy!  Lots of yumminess to be won!

Have a lovely weekend and happy colouring!

Alicia xx

2 comments:

JLJ Designs January 21, 2012 at 12:04 PM  

I love how you achieved a very light effect.

Jen

Linda Wescott January 25, 2012 at 3:21 AM  

Hi we'd like to add you to our Challenge lists over at Feline Playful http://felineplayful.blogspot.com/. We have over 2.000 followers checking in to find challenges it enter so it would hopefully bring you more entrants. Please contact me on linda dot wescott at blueyonder.co.uk and I'll send you a questionaire for your challenge details. Hugslin

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP