Gorgeous Green Faerie Marci

>> Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Hi everyone, I hope you're enjoying this months challenge to get those Greens and Yellow Green Copic markers out and colour up a storm!

I have to confess that the yellow greens are not my first choice, but I've made an exception here and jumped out of my comfort zone and into this fabulous combo of Purple and Yellow Greens!

There are a couple of little extras included with Daisy Faerie Marci, it's that little cluster of daises on the background paper, I've stamped and coloured that up to make my own paper.  There is also a little sentiment but I haven't used it here.

You will find the complete list of colours used on my blog, link below.

Hope you have fun creating and can't wait to see what you link up!

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Paisley Wings & Crafty Things

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP