Spring has Sprung

>> Saturday, September 22, 2012



Hello Copic Lovers,

Well, this is exciting, because it is my first post back with the Mad for Markers team since I had my baby Nicholas and I guess you could say I have been on Maternity leave!

It has taken me five months to get back on track with my colouring and card-making since Nicholas was born.  The Challenge this month at Mad for Markers is to create a Spring inspired project using G and YG markers.  I have used a Some Odd Girl stamp called "Smell the flowers Tia"you can buy this stamp in Sammi's store here for $9.  I have created a journal page using water colour paints for the background.  I coloured the image with Copics using these colours:
Grass: YG03, G94, G99, G14, YG23
Skin: E11, E00, R20
Hair: R59, E37, YR23, Y21
Purples: V09, V06, V04


After making this journal page, I realised I have not used really that many YGs and Gs so I thought I should make another card that is purely green. So I made this one for my neighbour whose birthday it is this week.  He loves skating and skate boards.  This stamp is also available in Sammi's store here.


For this card I used 
G21, G17, G28, G14, G05, G85
YG03, YG11, YG41, YG06, YG03
and B93 for the outline.

Link up your G and YG colour creations to our challenge here.  
Head over to my blog to see lots of photos of Nicholas and to enter my candy!
Only a few days left to enter!!

A big hello to all the lucky people at the Mad for Markers Conference today in Sydney.
I know you will all have a wonderful day!!!

Alicia xx

1 comments:

Blankina September 22, 2012 at 8:50 AM  

WELCOME BACK ALICIA, GOOD TO SEE YOU HERE AGAIN!!

hUGS FROM ITALY,

BLANKINA

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP